Recipe by BeIIa
This recipe comes from a friend - it's so easy and so delicious. Such a nice treat - Perfect for parties or the holidays. Kids always love it (so do adults!)
- 6 cups Crispix cereal
- 4 cups Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 1 (12 ounce) can mixed nuts
- 1 (12 ounce) bag pretzel sticks
- 1 (1 lb) bagplain M&M'
- 2 lbs white chocolate, melting disc
Directions See How It's Made
- In the largest pot, put the first 5 dry ingredients.
- Melt the white chocolate disc in the microwave.
- Pour melted chocolate over dry mix and toss with your hands until well coated.
- Spread mix out on wax paper to dry.
- Break apart and store in ziplock storage bags.