Recipe by andypandy
This is a recipe I use for carrot cakes, banana cakes and Spanish Bar...Its fast creamy and easy.
- 6 ounces lindt white chocolate
- 12 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter
- 3⁄4 cup powdered icing sugar
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 3⁄4 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop the six ounces white chocolate, and place in a double boiler until almost melted, remove, and continue to stir until smooth. Cool to room temperature.
- Cream the cream cheese with room temperature butter, powdered sugar, lemon juice, and vanilla, until smooth.
- Add in the melted white cooled chocolate and beat again until smooth and blended.
- Frost your desired cake.