1/1 Photo of White Chocolate Cranberry Orange Cookies
This cookie is just delish! If you like cranberry, orange and white chocolate you will love this bright and cheery cookie. Give them a try, they will not disappoint!
My Private Note
Dozen c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 177.44 ml unsalted butter, softened
- 177.44 ml brown sugar
- 59.14 ml granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 4.92 ml orange extract
- 4.92 ml clementine zest
- 473.18 ml all-purpose flour
- 9.85 ml cornstarch
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml salt
- 177.44 ml white chocolate chips
- 177.44 ml dried cranberries or 177.44 ml craisins
For orange glaze
- 177.44 ml powdered sugar
- 14.79-29.58 ml clementine juice
- 11. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 22. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream together butter and sugars until fluffy and well blended. Add egg, vanilla, orange extract and orange zest.
- 33. Add flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt then stir in white chocolate chips and craisins.
- 44. Using a spoon roll dough into one in balls and drop dough onto a parchment papered baking sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes, until barely golden brown around the edges. Note: the tops will not be brown and look slightly undercooked, I bake for exactly 10 minutes which seems perfect.
- 55. Let cool, on the sheet, on a wire rack for five minutes. Remove from baking sheet and let cool completely.
- 66. For glaze mix powdered sugar with orange juice a little at a time until the consisentcy is easy to drizzle onto the cookies. Makes approximately 3 dozen delicious cookies!
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Cranberry Orange Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 345.4
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 48.2 mg
- Sodium 223.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 31.6 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: