Recipe by isingofhislove
This cookie is just delish! If you like cranberry, orange and white chocolate you will love this bright and cheery cookie. Give them a try, they will not disappoint!
- 3⁄4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon orange extract
- 1 teaspoon clementine zest
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup white chocolate chips
- 3⁄4 cup dried cranberries or 3⁄4 cup craisins
For orange glaze
- 3⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 -2 tablespoon clementine juice
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream together butter and sugars until fluffy and well blended. Add egg, vanilla, orange extract and orange zest.
- 3. Add flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt then stir in white chocolate chips and craisins.
- 4. Using a spoon roll dough into one in balls and drop dough onto a parchment papered baking sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes, until barely golden brown around the edges. Note: the tops will not be brown and look slightly undercooked, I bake for exactly 10 minutes which seems perfect.
- 5. Let cool, on the sheet, on a wire rack for five minutes. Remove from baking sheet and let cool completely.
- 6. For glaze mix powdered sugar with orange juice a little at a time until the consisentcy is easy to drizzle onto the cookies. Makes approximately 3 dozen delicious cookies!