Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Ooh, these are good cookies! The mixture of white chocolate, dried cranberries, and macadamia nuts is perfectly delicious.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup butter (softened)
- 1⁄2 cup butter flavor shortening
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 2⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 1⁄2 cups oats
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 1⁄2 cups dried cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup macadamia nuts
- Preheat oven 375 degrees F.
- Whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter, butter flavor shortening, sugar, and brown sugar till creamy.
- Add eggs one at a time, mix well. Add vanilla, flour mixture, and oats. Mix well.
- With wooden spoon, stir in white chocolate chips, dried cranberries, and macadamia nuts.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfool on ungreased cookie sheets, 2 inches apart.
- Bake 10-13 minutes or until golden.
- Allow cookies to cool for 2 minutes before transfering on cooling rack.
Very good cookies.. I added walnuts in place of the macadamia as I had them on had. Will definitely make these again!
Good hearty cookies. The addition of dried cranberries was especially nice. The dough was VERY stiff; I had to leave out the last 1/2 cup of oatmeal and add about a tablespoon of milk in order to incorporate the remaining ingredients. Couldn't taste the macadamias much. I got 48 cookies and then some.