White Chocolate Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies
- Preheat oven 375 degrees F.
- Whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter, butter flavor shortening, sugar, and brown sugar till creamy.
- Add eggs one at a time, mix well. Add vanilla, flour mixture, and oats. Mix well.
- With wooden spoon, stir in white chocolate chips, dried cranberries, and macadamia nuts.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfool on ungreased cookie sheets, 2 inches apart.
- Bake 10-13 minutes or until golden.
- Allow cookies to cool for 2 minutes before transfering on cooling rack.