Recipe by Lalaloula
I came up with this recipe one day when searching a nice way to use up some leftover cranberries. I think the white chocolate goes great with the fruit and also gives the muffins a very special texture.
- 280 g flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 100 g sugar
- 80 ml oil
- 250 ml milk
- 100 g white chocolate (chopped)
- 200 g cranberries (I used canned ones)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C and line a muffin pan.
- In a bowl mix flour, baking powder, white chocolate and the spices.
- In a second bowl beat the egg. Add sugar, oil and milk and blend in well.
- Give the flour mixture to the egg mixture; add the cranberries and blend in only until a smooth dough has formed (do not overmix because otherwise the muffins will turn out gooey).
- Pour into the muffin tin and bake for 20-25 minutes.