I found this recipe on the message board of Weight Watchers when I had just started WW a couple of years ago (I think it was posted by CrissyBear). I bake often but rarely do I use cake mixes - I made an exception for this recipe and boy was I glad I did! I have baked these often - for hostess gifts or Christmas gift baskets. Everybody loves the taste of white chocolate and cranberries! Can't wait to bake them again!
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare 2 loaf pans with cooking spray.
- Mix cake mix, flour, and orange peel.
- Add egg, egg whites, water, orange juice, and applesauce.
- Fold in white chocolate chips.
- Fold in cranberries.
- Spread batter evenly between the two pans. Bake for one hour or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.