Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Found this recipe on another site and fell in love as soon as I made it! I had never tried honey in cookies before but it works wonders!
- 2⁄3 cup unsalted butter, melted and cooled until warm
- 1 1⁄2 cups light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 cup dried sweetened cranberries
- 3⁄4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup toasted chopped hazelnuts or 1⁄2 cup pecans
- Combine butter, brown sugar, and honey. Beat well; add egg and vanilla, mix.
- Add flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and oats.
- Stir in dried cranberries, white chocolate chips, and nuts.
- Bake on ungreased cookie sheet at 350°F about 12-15 minutes. Makes 2 1/2 dozen 2-inch cookies.