Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is my latest cookie creation. I make these when I want to WOW someone. I always get great compliments on them.
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1 1⁄4 cups brown sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons dark mexican vanilla
- 2 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 cup dried cranberries (I use cherry or orange flavored)
- 3 drops Fiori di Sicilia extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Cream sugars and butter.
- Add vanilla and eggs and mix well.
- Combine dry ingredients together and gradually add to creamed mixture.
- Stir in chips and berries.
- Scoop into 1 1/4-inch balls with cookie scooper and place on parchment paper, about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.