1/1 Photo of White Chocolate Cranberry Cheesecake
Sydney Mike's Note:
There are a couple of similar recipes that I found on Zaar, but none exactly like this one, which came from The Joy of Cranberries: The Tangy Red Treat cookbook! And, for someone like me who loves cheesecake & IS ADDICTED to chocolate & to cranberries, well . . . Preparation time does not include time needed for finished cake to chill.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
FOR THE CRUST
- 295.73 ml Oreo cookie crumbs
- 59.14 ml unsalted butter, melted
FOR THE FILLING
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2FOR THE CRUST, mix the two crust ingredients in a bowl, then press onto bottom of 9 inch springform pan.
- 3Chill to set.
- 4FOR THE FILLING, beat cream cheese on medium speed until fluffy.
- 5Beat in sugar until blended, then beat in eggs until blended.
- 6Stir in white chocolate, cranberries, zest & vanilla.
- 7Pour into prepared crust & bake 45-50 minutes or until center is ALMOST set.
- 8Cool in pan for 30 minutes, then refrigerate.
- 9Run knife around sides of pan to loosen, then chill 4 hours or more.
- 10Remove rim & cut into wedges. Refrigerate leftovers.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Cranberry Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (101 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 361.9
- Calories from Fat 248
- Total Fat 27.5 g
- Saturated Fat 15.6 g
- Cholesterol 121.1 mg
- Sodium 209.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 23.2 g
- Protein 5.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Oreo cookie crumbs