Colorado Lauralee's Note:
This is a VERY good cheesecake. We had it for Thanksgiving this year (2007) and there was not a soul who didn't love it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine crumbs and butter.
- 2Press on the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan. Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time, and mix just until well blended.
- 3Stir in cranberries and zest.
- 4Pour into crust.
- 5Bake at 350°F for 45-50 minutes or until center is almost set.
- 6Cool completely, then refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
- 7Decorate with orange slices, dried cranberries and white chocolate curls.
- 9Note: I used Splenda rather than sugar and it worked very well. I guessed at the number of servings.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Cranberry Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 462.2
- Calories from Fat 292
- Total Fat 32.4 g
- Saturated Fat 18.2 g
- Cholesterol 126.7 mg
- Sodium 293.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 18.3 g
- Protein 7.4 g