Recipe by Colorado Lauralee
This is a VERY good cheesecake. We had it for Thanksgiving this year (2007) and there was not a soul who didn't love it!
- 1 1⁄4 cups vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 4 (1 ounce) white chocolate baking squares, melted & cooled
- 1⁄4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine crumbs and butter.
- Press on the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan. Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time, and mix just until well blended.
- Stir in cranberries and zest.
- Pour into crust.
- Bake at 350°F for 45-50 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool completely, then refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
- Decorate with orange slices, dried cranberries and white chocolate curls.
- Note: I used Splenda rather than sugar and it worked very well. I guessed at the number of servings.