Recipe by Little Suzy Homemaker
This is a great Christmas Cookie. From Tyler Florence on Food Network. Makes 36 large or 72 small cookies.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups dried cranberries (about 6 ounces)
- 1 1⁄2 cups white chocolate chips (about 8 1/2 ounces)
- 1 cup coarsely chopped roasted salted macadamia nut (about 4 1/2 ounces)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Line 2 large rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Sift first 3 ingredients into medium bowl.
- Using electric mixer, beat butter in large bowl until fluffy.
- Add both sugars and beat until blended.
- Beat in eggs, 1 at a time, then vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients and beat just until blended.
- Using spatula, stir in cranberries, white chocolate chips, and nuts.
- For large cookies, drop dough by heaping tablespoonfuls onto prepared sheets, spacing 21/2 inches apart. For small cookies, drop dough by level tablespoonfuls onto sheets, spacing 11/2 inches apart.
- Bake cookies until just golden, about 18 minutes for large cookies and about 15 minutes for small cookies.
- Cool on sheets.
- Do ahead - Can be made ahead.
- Store airtight at room temperature up to 2 days or freeze up to 2 weeks.