Recipe by Gingerbread Lady
This bar cookie is a favorite holiday cookie. We can hardly wait for it to cool off before eating.
Top Review by jolcheese
This bar cookie was devoured when I made them. They are very sweet but delicious. They're a piece of cake to make, too. Just be gentle with the crust. It is very crumbly until it is completely cooled. After that it's fine.
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 1⁄2 cups dried cranberries
- 1 cup coconut flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the melted butter and graham cracker crumbs together in a bowl. Pat this crumb mixture into a 9"x13" aluminum pan lined with parchment paper (for easier cookie removal).
- In a bowl, mix together the condensed milk, white chocolate chips, dried cranberries, and coconut. Carefully spread this mixture over the graham cracker crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes until the top is firm and lightly browned.
- Let cool and cut into squares.
- Can be stored in a metal tin for up to two months. These cookies also freeze well.