Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
These scones are really moist and not hard like most scone recipes I've found.
Make and share this White Chocolate Craisin Scones recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup cream
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 6 ounces white chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup craisins
- Mix dry ingredients. Cut in butter then add the wet ingredients, chocolate chips and craisins. Mix just until blended.
- Flour counter. Knead & pat into 1/2 inch thick circle. Cut like a pizza.
- Place on lightly butter cookie sheet leaving space between. Sprinkle with granulated sugar. Bake 15-20 minutes at 375 degrees or until golden brown. Makes about 8 scones.
Great recipe. Moist and delicious. I used the spoon method instead of kneading. Will be making these again. Thank you for sharing!
Love these and a great way to use up my white chips from Terry's White Chocolate Macadamia Biscotti, (Tender Biscotti)....both are delicious and make a great treat to accompany coffee or tea. Simple to make and nice to have on hand for drop in guests...or for myself!