Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
Easy recipe, and fun to do with the kids! Top some of the pretzels with chopped peanuts for a treat!
- 6 (1 ounce) white chocolate baking squares
- 1 (15 ounce) package miniature pretzel twists
- 1⁄4 cup red and green candy sprinkles (optional)
- Melt white chocolate in the top of a double boiler, stirring constantly.
- Dip pretzel halfway into the white chocolate, completely covering half of the pretzel. Roll in topping if desired, and lay on wax paper.
- Continue the process until all of the white chocolate is finished. Place in refrigerator for 15 minutes to harden. Store in airtight container.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THESE PRETZELS! I make them all the time which got me thinking I need to put a new twist on them so here's what I did...White Chocolate Covered Animal Crackers! SO DELICIOUS!!!
This recipe is great. Although, I also put about 1/2 cup of white chocolate morsels in as well.I waited approx 3-5 minutes for the chocolate to cool slightly as it coats better. Even melted some chocolate and dazzled over the white coated. Looks great...
These worked out great for a 4th of July treat to make with my toddlers. I just dipped the pretzels and put them on wax paper covered sheets and let the kids sprinkle them with red & blue sugar, which they did...excessively! They had fun and I have a dustbuster that made clean up of all the loose sugar a breeze. Very yummy treat!