Recipe by xonexhotxblondex
Easy recipe, and fun to do with the kids! Top some of the pretzels with chopped peanuts for a treat!
Top Review by Unique Chef D
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THESE PRETZELS! I make them all the time which got me thinking I need to put a new twist on them so here's what I did...White Chocolate Covered Animal Crackers! SO DELICIOUS!!!
- 6 (1 ounce) white chocolate baking squares
- 1 (15 ounce) package miniature pretzel twists
- 1⁄4 cup red and green candy sprinkles (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt white chocolate in the top of a double boiler, stirring constantly.
- Dip pretzel halfway into the white chocolate, completely covering half of the pretzel. Roll in topping if desired, and lay on wax paper.
- Continue the process until all of the white chocolate is finished. Place in refrigerator for 15 minutes to harden. Store in airtight container.