Use a favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe like this one and add crushed white chocolate mini pretzels. From Southern Living.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour, plus
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1.5 (12 ounce) packages semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1 (7 ounce) package miniature white chocolate-covered pretzels, twists, coarsely crushed
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Beat butter and sugars at medium speed with a heavy duty electric stand mixer until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla, beating until blended.
- 3Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl; gradually add to butter mixture, beating just until blended. Beat in morsels and crushed pretzels on low just until combined.
- 4Drops by tablespoons onto parchment-lined baking sheets.
- 5Bake 10 minutes for a soft and chewy cookie or up to 14 minutes for a crips cookie.
- 6Can use also add 2 cups coarsely crushed pretzel sticks, or white chocolate morsels with one 6 oz. package of swettened dried cranberries plus one cup of pistachios instead of chocolate morsels, or six 1.4 oz chopped chocolate-covered toffee bars (Heath Bar) and 1 1/2 cup toasted slived almonds instead of chocolate morsels, or decrease salt to 1/2 tsp., add 1 cup creamy peanut butter to butter and sugars, and add 1 cup lightly salted peanuts with chocolate morsels, increasing flour to 2 1/2 cups plus 2 tablespoons.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate-Covered Pretzel Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1404 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1259.5
- Calories from Fat 512
- Total Fat 56.9 g
- Saturated Fat 34.1 g
- Cholesterol 160.8 mg
- Sodium 841.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 174.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.4 g
- Sugars 116.2 g
- Protein 13.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white chocolate-covered pretzels