Prep 30 mins
Cook 14 mins
Use a favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe like this one and add crushed white chocolate mini pretzels. From Southern Living.
- 3⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour, plus
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1.5 (12 ounce) packages semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1 (7 ounce) packageminiature white chocolate-covered pretzels, twists, coarsely crushed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat butter and sugars at medium speed with a heavy duty electric stand mixer until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla, beating until blended.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl; gradually add to butter mixture, beating just until blended. Beat in morsels and crushed pretzels on low just until combined.
- Drops by tablespoons onto parchment-lined baking sheets.
- Bake 10 minutes for a soft and chewy cookie or up to 14 minutes for a crips cookie.
- Can use also add 2 cups coarsely crushed pretzel sticks, or white chocolate morsels with one 6 oz. package of swettened dried cranberries plus one cup of pistachios instead of chocolate morsels, or six 1.4 oz chopped chocolate-covered toffee bars (Heath Bar) and 1 1/2 cup toasted slived almonds instead of chocolate morsels, or decrease salt to 1/2 tsp., add 1 cup creamy peanut butter to butter and sugars, and add 1 cup lightly salted peanuts with chocolate morsels, increasing flour to 2 1/2 cups plus 2 tablespoons.