These oreos are a fast, easy, kidpleasing snack!
Make and share this White-Chocolate Covered Oreos recipe from Food.com.
- 1 package Oreo cookies (can be regular size, or mini.)
- 6 ounces white chocolate
- 1 package candy sprinkles (rainbow, chocolate, etc.)
- Melt white chocolate (In microwave, over stove, etc.).
- The time it takes to melt it varies, depending on the heat of the microwave or stove.
- Heat it up for a minute or two, check on it, and heat it again.
- Dip each oreo in white chocolate, then lay out on a paper towel (You can really use anything, tinfoil, baking sheet, etc.).
- Sprinkle with sprinkles!
- Let cool for about 30 minutes.