An impressive ice cream dessert for one but can easily be multiplied.
Make and share this White Chocolate Covered Ice Cream Crunch Balls! recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup ice cream (any flavor)
- 1⁄2 cup crushed corn flakes cereal (cocoa puffs with chocolate chips is to DIE for!) or 1⁄2 cup any favorite cereal (cocoa puffs with chocolate chips is to DIE for!)
- 1⁄2 cup white chocolate chips (or chocolate, I even used Andes mints)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vegetable shortening
- 1⁄2 teaspoon corn syrup
- Form ice cream into a ball then roll into crushed flakes.
- Place in freezer while making sauce.
- Melt chips in microwave with shortening in 30 second intervals, stirring in between until melted.
- Mix in corn syrup then pour over ice cream balls.
- Place back into freezer until coating is set, should only take a minute or two.