1/3 Photos of White Chocolate Covered Ice Cream Crunch Balls!
An impressive ice cream dessert for one but can easily be multiplied.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup ice cream (any flavor)
- 1/2 cup crushed corn flakes cereal (cocoa puffs with chocolate chips is to DIE for!) or 1/2 cup any favorite cereal (cocoa puffs with chocolate chips is to DIE for!)
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips (or chocolate, I even used Andes mints)
- 1/4 teaspoon vegetable shortening
- 1/2 teaspoon corn syrup
- 1Form ice cream into a ball then roll into crushed flakes.
- 2Place in freezer while making sauce.
- 3Melt chips in microwave with shortening in 30 second intervals, stirring in between until melted.
- 4Mix in corn syrup then pour over ice cream balls.
- 5Place back into freezer until coating is set, should only take a minute or two.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Covered Ice Cream Crunch Balls!
Serving Size: 1 (235 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 816.3
- Calories from Fat 398
- Total Fat 44.2 g
- Saturated Fat 26.6 g
- Cholesterol 75.2 mg
- Sodium 292.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 98.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 83.0 g
- Protein 10.9 g