Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is for those of you that like your Coffee creamy and sweet. Simple and delicious. Enjoy.
- 3 ounces white chocolate, Chopped (choose quality BAKING chocolate)
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half
- 2 cups hot coffee
- whipped cream
- In a medium saucepan, combine the chocolate and the 1/2 and 1/2 and heat over very low heat, stir constantly, until smooth and chocolate is melted.
- Remove from heat and add hot coffee to chocolate mixture and stir.
- Pour into mugs, top with whipped cream and enjoy.
- **** You may also Microwave the cream and chocolate Mixture on High for approximately Two minutes but watch closely and stir often.
great and easy recipe! very rich... just enough.
Tried it this morning..very tasty! Much better than plain ole coffee.. Thanks!
This was so yummy! This definitely is a favorite! Very rich and sweet. A nice winter drink to sip by the fire.