Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is for those of you that like your Coffee creamy and sweet. Simple and delicious. Enjoy.
- 3 ounces white chocolate, Chopped (choose quality BAKING chocolate)
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half
- 2 cups hot coffee
- whipped cream
- In a medium saucepan, combine the chocolate and the 1/2 and 1/2 and heat over very low heat, stir constantly, until smooth and chocolate is melted.
- Remove from heat and add hot coffee to chocolate mixture and stir.
- Pour into mugs, top with whipped cream and enjoy.
- **** You may also Microwave the cream and chocolate Mixture on High for approximately Two minutes but watch closely and stir often.
Wow is this good!!! Very, very addictive! Just what I needed to really enjoy the first snowfall of the season. I used white chocolate chips and melted them in the microwave. You really need to watch it if you cut the recipe in half like I did. Within 45 seconds the half-and-half and chocolate was boiling over. Yikes! It tasted delicious though so no harm done. :) Thanks so much for sharing!!!
great and easy recipe! very rich... just enough.
Tried it this morning..very tasty! Much better than plain ole coffee.. Thanks!