1/2 Photos of White Chocolate Coffee
This is for those of you that like your Coffee creamy and sweet. Simple and delicious. Enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium saucepan, combine the chocolate and the 1/2 and 1/2 and heat over very low heat, stir constantly, until smooth and chocolate is melted.
- 2Remove from heat and add hot coffee to chocolate mixture and stir.
- 3Pour into mugs, top with whipped cream and enjoy.
- 4**** You may also Microwave the cream and chocolate Mixture on High for approximately Two minutes but watch closely and stir often.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Coffee
Serving Size: 1 (340 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 310.0
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.5 g
- Cholesterol 28.3 mg
- Sodium 67.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 25.2 g
- Protein 4.5 g