Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
These little cookies are awesome and are easy to throw together. I hope you enjoy them. Cooking time includes toasting coconut. Prep time is approximate.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a bowl.
- Cream butter and brown sugar together in a bowl, on high, until fluffy.
- Beat in egg and slowly beat in dry ingredients from bowl (flour,baking powder, soda and salt) one cup at a time.
- Fold in oats, 3/4 cup coconut flakes and vanilla.
- Use a small ice cream scoop to put dough on a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Bake 10 minutes and allow to cool 5 minutes or so.
- While cookies cool, toast coconut in a single layer on a pan in the oven. (This only takes a few minutes so watch closely).
- Melt white chocolate in double broiler (or microwave).
- Drizzle white chocolate on cookies and sprinkle immediately with toasted coconut (pressing coconut lightly).
- Allow to dry.