Recipe by **Mandy**
The recipe for these tasty little morsels was found on the back of a pkt of coconut flakes, thought it sounded really nice & it is, simple too!
Top Review by Nowhereville Domestic
very yummy! A nice change from most truffles. I wish I would have minced the peels after zesting for better flavor distribution. I also dipped these in white chocolate, then in coconut. This made them a little too sweet. The truffle was very firm, and I had to melt it in the microwave to roll it out. Loved it, though!
- 1 1⁄2 cups coconut flakes
- 1⁄2 cup coconut cream
- 375 g white chocolate, cooking melts
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon rind, finely grated
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lime rind, finely grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine coconut cream, white chocolate & citrus rinds in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave uncovered on medium heat for 1 minute, stir.
- Repeat process until chocolate has melted and mixture is smooth.
- Cover & refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Roll rounded teaspoons of mixture into balls, roll in coconut flakes & refrigerate until firm.