Recipe by KelBel
Easy to make. Rich, sweet cake. No need to frost. Great for lunchboxes or picnics.
Top Review by CAROLYN C.
This is excellent. My husband doesn't like coconut so I didn't add any but I will make it with coconut next time and another without just for him. No need to frost - but it would be good with white frosting or without.
- 118.29 ml butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 118.29 ml white sugar
- 118.29 ml brown sugar
- 354.88 ml mashed bananas
- 12.32 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 1.23 ml salt
- 473.18 ml flour
- 118.29 ml white chocolate chips
- 118.29 ml unsweetened coconut
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix butter, eggs, vanilla and sugars together in a large bowl until smooth.
- Add bananas and combine.
- Add powder, soda, salt and flour. Combine well.
- Fold in chocolate and coconut.
- Pour into a greased or sprayed 9"x13" pan.
- Bake at 350F for 30-40 minutes.