Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy to make. Rich, sweet cake. No need to frost. Great for lunchboxes or picnics.
Make and share this White Chocolate Coconut Banana Snack Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 118.29 ml butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 118.29 ml white sugar
- 118.29 ml brown sugar
- 354.88 ml mashed bananas
- 12.32 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 1.23 ml salt
- 473.18 ml flour
- 118.29 ml white chocolate chips
- 118.29 ml unsweetened coconut
- Mix butter, eggs, vanilla and sugars together in a large bowl until smooth.
- Add bananas and combine.
- Add powder, soda, salt and flour. Combine well.
- Fold in chocolate and coconut.
- Pour into a greased or sprayed 9"x13" pan.
- Bake at 350F for 30-40 minutes.
This is excellent. My husband doesn't like coconut so I didn't add any but I will make it with coconut next time and another without just for him. No need to frost - but it would be good with white frosting or without.
This is a nice, moist cake. I like the hint of coconut and white chocolate flavour. I also like that I can make it dairy free when making it for a family gathering by substituting non-dairy margarine for the butter. I have a young nephew who is allergic to dairy so it's nice to have a dessert that he can eat.
Nice, light snacking cake! The texture is a little denser than most cakes but not as dense as banana bread. Loved the banana coconut flavours together. But, for some reason, the white chocolate flavour wasn't evident. I served at Sewing Circle with a dollop of cool whip but it's also good without it. Freezes well.