Recipe by Danny Beason
Good Christmas snack to have for guest and parties, recipe came from a family friend.
Top Review by Rise`
I'm a white chocolate JUNKIE. It is truly the only candy that I adore! This was the perfect recipe for the holidays. I used the white choc chips (not disks) and I did not put in M&M's but I did add some walnuts (by request). Thanks for this easy change from the usual mixture.
- 10 ounces reg Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 6 ounces Rice Chex
- 8 ounces Wheat Chex
- 5 ounces unsalted pretzels
- 1 (1 lb) bag M&M's plain chocolate candy
- 2 -3 lbs white chocolate, disks
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cereal and pretzels in a large bowl.
- Melt white chocolate in the microwave.
- Stir the chocolate until it starts to coat the cereal and pretzels mixture.
- Pour M&M's into mixture and mix until blended well.
- Do Not over mix.
- Line baking sheet or cake pan with wax paper.
- Spread mixture in pan.
- Let mixture harden, then break apart and serve.
- Note: Do Not let any water get into white chocolate.