Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Gifts from the Christmas Kitchen
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄3 cups buttermilk
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped white chocolate
- Preheat oven to 400. Grease 12 large muffin cups. Set aside.
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine buttermilk, butter, eggs and vanilla in a small bowl. Add to dry ingredients until just moistened.
- Fold in white chocolate. Spoon into prepared muffin cups, filling half full.
- Bake 25-30 minute or until done.