White Chocolate Chunk Muffins
- Preheat oven to 400°F Grease 12 jumbo (3 1/2-inch) muffin pan cups.
- Combine flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl.
- Combine buttermilk, butter, eggs, and vanilla in a small bowl until blended.
- Stir wet ingredients into flour mixture just until moistened.
- Fold in the white chocolate.
- Spoon into prepared muffin cups, filling 1/2 full.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until tookpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack for five minutes. Remove from pan, cool on wire racks.