Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
A tasty sounding muffin.
- 2 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄3 cups buttermilk
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped white chocolate
- Preheat oven to 400°F Grease 12 jumbo (3 1/2-inch) muffin pan cups.
- Combine flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl.
- Combine buttermilk, butter, eggs, and vanilla in a small bowl until blended.
- Stir wet ingredients into flour mixture just until moistened.
- Fold in the white chocolate.
- Spoon into prepared muffin cups, filling 1/2 full.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until tookpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack for five minutes. Remove from pan, cool on wire racks.