This is from a Crisco tin.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Combine shortening, brown sugar, water, and vanilla.
- 2Beat eggs into creamed mixture.
- 3Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt.
- 4Mix into creamed mixture at low speed just until blended.
- 5Stir in white chocolate and nuts.
- 6Drop rounded tablespoonfuls of the dough 2 inches apart onto an ungreased baking sheet.
- 7Bake 1 baking sheet at a time for 7-9 minutes., or until cookies are set.
- 8Do not overbake.
- 9Cool for 2 minutes on a baking sheet.
- 10Place sheets of foil on countertop.
- 11Remove cookies to foil to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Chunk Macadamia Nut Brownie Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (30 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 145.4
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 12.4 mg
- Sodium 53.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 11.8 g
- Protein 1.6 g