- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine, softened
- 1 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup macadamia nuts, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups white chocolate, broken into bite size chunks
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cream butter and sugars together until light and fluffy; beat in the eggs and vanilla.
- Mix together the flour, baking soda, and salt; add gradually to the butter mixture.
- Fold in the macadamias and chocolate.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls onto greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until undersides are lightly golden.
- Cool slightly before removing from cookie sheets.