1/1 Photo of White Chocolate Chunk Macadamia Cookies
Sue Lau's Note:
Chock full o' chunks!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Cream butter and sugars together until light and fluffy; beat in the eggs and vanilla.
- 3Mix together the flour, baking soda, and salt; add gradually to the butter mixture.
- 4Fold in the macadamias and chocolate.
- 5Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls onto greased baking sheets.
- 6Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until undersides are lightly golden.
- 7Cool slightly before removing from cookie sheets.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Chunk Macadamia Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1417 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 94.7
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 12.9 mg
- Sodium 79.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 1.0 g