Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A butter cookie flavored with almond extract with white chocolate and almonds. **** I apologize to the reviewer who had the cookies turn out badly... I made a mistake it should have read 2 1/4 Cups Flour!!! (not 1 1/4). I apologize but it should be fixed in the recipe now.***** These really are yummy!
- With an electric mixer cream the butter & sugar in a large bowl. Add the eggs one at a time until well blended. Add the almond extract.
- In a separate bowl combine the flour, baking soda, & salt. Gradually beat flour mixture into the butter mixture until well blended. Stir in white chocolate chips & almonds.
- Drop cookies in heaping tablespoonfuls about 1-inch apart on ungreased cookie sheet & bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes or until cookies are lightly browned.
- Let cookies cool on cookie sheet for 2 minutes then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- These cookies freeze well.
These were really good! My family ate them all in one day. Thanks for sharing this recipe.
This recipe did not turn out at all. My first batch essentially was a melted pool of butter when I removed from the oven... I added an additional cup of flour to see if the cookie would hold and it did a bit more. Nonetheless, the cookie was FAR too buttery for me. The cookie will not hold unless you double the flour.