Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 2 cups sugar
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup Parkay margarine
- 12 ounces white chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1 (7 ounce) jarkraft marshmallow cream
- 3⁄4 cup chopped dried apricot
- 3⁄4 cup chopped walnuts
- Combine sugar, sour cream and margarine in heavy 2 1/2 to 3 quart saucepan; bring to full rolling boil, stirring constantly.
- Continue boiling 7 minutes over medium heat or until candy thermometer reaches 234 degrees, stirring constantly to prevent scorching.
- Remove from heat; stir in chocolate until melted.
- Add remaining ingredients; beat until well blended.
- Pour into greased 8 or 9 inch square baking pan.
- Cool at room temperature, cut into squares.