Recipe by Miss Candiquik
Bring copies of this recipe, you will be asked when you tell everyone it only took 15 minutes of preparation! Delicious, smooth, creamy, decadent, melt in your mouth cheesecake!
- 1 (16 ounce) package vanilla candiquik
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (3 1/4 ounce) packagewhite chocolate pudding
- 1 (16 ounce) package chocolate, candiquik (topping)
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt Vanilla CANDIQUIK according to directions on package.
- Pour Candiquik in a large bowl over the white chocolate flavored gelatin powder and softened cream cheese; blend until smooth.
- Spread cheesecake mixture in a 6" spring form pan(greased and floured) over a graham cracker crust; then chill in freezer for 45 minutes.
- Once cheesecake is firm, melt Chocolate CANDIQUIK according to package directions and pour over cheesecake, smoothing over to the edges.