These are great soft chocolate cookies with a slight strawberry flavor and white chips. They are always on my holiday cookie list.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine butter, sugar, egg and strawberry extract in a large bowl.
- Beat at medium speed until well blended.
- Beat in buttermilk and strawberry puree.
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl and mix into creamed mixture at low speed until blended.
- Stir in white chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls about 2-inches apart onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until tops spring back when touched lightly.
- Remove immediately to wire racks to cool completely.