Recipe by breezermom
This is a yummy cookie recipe! The pecans and white chocolate are so nice together! A nice change from regular chocolate chip cookies. Cooking time actually depends on your oven size...each cookie sheet takes 12 minutes.
Top Review by diner524
Wonderful cookies!! I scaled this back, making 1/4 of the recipe and it still made close to 3 dozen cookies. Loved the flavor combination of the white chocolate and pecans, compared to the normal chocolate chip cookies. Thanks for sharing the recipe.
- 2 cups butter, softened
- 2 cups brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 6 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups white chocolate chips
- 2 cups pecans, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream the butter; gradually add sugars, beating well at medium speed of an electric mixer. Add eggs and vanilla, beating well.
- Combine flour, soda, and salt; add to the creamed mixture, mixing well. Stir in the chocolate chips and pecans.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto lightly greased cookie sheets. Slightly flatten each cookie with your fingertips. Bake at 350 degrees for 12 to 14 minutes. Let cool slightly on the cookie sheet before transferring to a wire rack.