Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
This makes 5 dozen, so you can satisfy alot of sweet tooths/teeth? (is that right?) ;P
- 236.59 ml butter, softened
- 236.59 ml firmly packed light brown sugar
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 9.85 ml vanilla extract
- 709.77 ml all-purpose flour
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 4.92 ml salt
- 354.88 ml uncooked oats
- 473.18 ml white chocolate chips
- 236.59 ml coarsely chopped pecans
- Beat butter at medium speed with mixer until creamy; gradually add sugars, beating well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating just until yellow dissapears after each addition. Stir in vanilla.
- Combine flour and next 3 ingredients, gradually add to butter mixture, beating until blended. Stir in oats, chocolate morsels, and pecans. Drop by tablespoons onto greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350F for 12 minutes. Cool on baking sheets 3 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Awesome - we omitted the pecans this time as they were being taken to the rink for skate night and we didn't want ro risk an allergic reaction from a child. But when we do this again for our cookie jar, we will add them in.
I have been looking for a white choc chip cookie recipe that was neither too sweet nor too greasy. This is it!