Recipe by Redneck Epicurean
These are great to serve at a tea with the ladies. Very delicate, posh, rich and delicious. They're also beautiful on a tray.
- 2 1⁄2 cups biscuit mix
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup firm butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 1⁄4 cup whipping cream (heavy)
- 1 egg
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 425ºF. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Stir together biscuit mix and sugar in large bowl. Cut in butter until crumbly. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Pat dough into 10x7-inch rectangle on cookie sheet (if dough is sticky, dip fingers in the biscuit mix). Cut into 12 rectangles, but don't separate.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until golden brown; carefully separate scones. Serve warm.