Amazingly easy and delicious ice cream. I bought a really cheap electric ice cream freezer on clearance at Wal-Mart. You know the kind where you freeze the drum in the freezer, no salt or ice required and OH MY GOSH! We can't stop making ice cream. Only your imagination will limit you with this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk together milk and pudding mix.
- 2Stir in sweetened milk.
- 3Freeze according to your machine directions adding nuts and chips at the appropriate time. (I add mine about 15 minutes into the freezing process.).
- 4Remove from machine and store in container in freezer.
- 5*Prep does not include freezing time.
- 7Chocolate Fudge Pudding, almonds and chocolate chips.
- 8Butterscotch Pudding, chopped toasted pecans.
- 9Banana Creme Pudding with peanut butter and chocolate chips.
- 10Vanilla Pudding with anything! crushed cookies, candy, fresh fruit or berries -- you get the idea!
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Chip Macadamia Nut Ice Cream With Variations
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 292.3
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 27.0 mg
- Sodium 106.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 36.2 g
- Protein 7.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white chocolate pudding mix