Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Amazingly easy and delicious ice cream. I bought a really cheap electric ice cream freezer on clearance at Wal-Mart. You know the kind where you freeze the drum in the freezer, no salt or ice required and OH MY GOSH! We can't stop making ice cream. Only your imagination will limit you with this recipe.
- Whisk together milk and pudding mix.
- Stir in sweetened milk.
- Freeze according to your machine directions adding nuts and chips at the appropriate time. (I add mine about 15 minutes into the freezing process.).
- Remove from machine and store in container in freezer.
- *Prep does not include freezing time.
- Chocolate Fudge Pudding, almonds and chocolate chips.
- Butterscotch Pudding, chopped toasted pecans.
- Banana Creme Pudding with peanut butter and chocolate chips.
- Vanilla Pudding with anything! crushed cookies, candy, fresh fruit or berries -- you get the idea!