Recipe by RecipeLove
I got this recipe from a friend since I'm a big fan of white chocolate and I loved it! I'm not sure where she got it, but I thought it was good enough to post here for anyone who's looking for a good cookie recipe!
Top Review by CoffeeB
Excelllent cookie. But, as past reviewers have stated. The 300 degree oven won't work for most people. Even baking them at 15 minutes won't do the trick. 350 for 10-12 will. Other than that...awesome cookie.
- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1 cup salted butter, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup coarsely chopped macadamia nuts
- 1 1⁄2 cups white chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In medium bowl combine flour, soda and salt. Mix well, set aside.
- In a large bowl with a mixer blend sugars at medium speed. Add butter and mix to until it forms a grainy paste, scraping down the sides of the bowl. Add eggs and vanilla, and beat at medium speed until fully combined.
- Add the flour mixture, macadamia nuts and white chocolate chips, and blend on low speed until just combined. Do not overmix.
- Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until edges begin to brown. Move immediately to cooling rack.