Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
These are sooo good. Every time I make these they never last
Make and share this White Chocolate Chip Macadamia Bars recipe from Food.com.
- 236.59 ml butter, room temterature
- 354.88 ml brown sugar
- 2 large eggs, room temterature
- 9.85 ml vanilla
- 591.47 ml flour
- 7.39 ml baking powder
- 4.92 ml salt
- 473.18 ml white chocolate chips
- 236.59 ml macadamia nuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a meduin bowl, beat butter with brown sugar at medium speed uncul creamy and light in color, about 4 minutes.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating at low speed until combined,
- Add vanilla, baking powder and salt to creamed mixture and fold until combined.
- Fold in white chocolate chips and Macadamia nuts.
- Evenly spread batter into a 13" by 9" buttered ban.
- Bake at 350 for 27 to 30 minutes, let stand for 40 minutes before cutting into squares.
- Store in airtight container at room temperature.