1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 10 mins
Kimmie Kooks's Note:
These are sooo good. Every time I make these they never last
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a meduin bowl, beat butter with brown sugar at medium speed uncul creamy and light in color, about 4 minutes.
- 3Add eggs, one at a time, beating at low speed until combined,
- 4Add vanilla, baking powder and salt to creamed mixture and fold until combined.
- 5Fold in white chocolate chips and Macadamia nuts.
- 6Evenly spread batter into a 13" by 9" buttered ban.
- 7Bake at 350 for 27 to 30 minutes, let stand for 40 minutes before cutting into squares.
- 8Store in airtight container at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Chip Macadamia Bars
Serving Size: 1 (40 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 194.0
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 25.8 mg
- Sodium 140.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 14.7 g
- Protein 2.1 g