This was on the back of the box for the Wilton tiered cooling racks that I bought on clearance. I'm putting it here for safe keeping.
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add egg, milk, lemon juice and vanilla; mix well.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add to butter mixture; mix well.
- Stir in white chocolate chips, lemon zest and nuts (if using).
- Drop by tablespoonfuls or cookie scoop onto ungreased cookie pan.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until edges are a light golden brown.
- Cool 3 minutes on pan; remove and cool completely on cooling rack.
Good, but I found the white chocolate chips to overwhelm the lemon. Would add more lemon zest and juice. If you notice your cookies are too dense watch the amount of flour used. Stirring your flour and spooning it verses scooping should prevent tough cookies; though weighing it is always safest. Also, glazed mine with 1/4 c. confectioner's sugar and 2 tbsp. lemon juice (I just love lemon glazes!)
A very tasty cookie! I used two teaspoons of lemon zest and half a cup of macadamia nuts. The dough was very stiff and my first 'test' cookie did not flatten down so after I put them on my baking sheet I pressed them down with a fork. I baked the first pan at 350 and the result was not quite what I expected, so I increased the heat to 375 for the next batch and baked 10 -12 minutes, this produced the cookie I wanted!! I loved the chewy chips and nuts with the lemon flavour. This is a sweet cookie, but yummy! I will make these again. Thanks Nonnie4Two my PAC baby!