1/3 Photos of White Chocolate Chip Lemon Cookies
This was on the back of the box for the Wilton tiered cooling racks that I bought on clearance. I'm putting it here for safe keeping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F
- 2In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- 3Add egg, milk, lemon juice and vanilla; mix well.
- 4Combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- 5Add to butter mixture; mix well.
- 6Stir in white chocolate chips, lemon zest and nuts (if using).
- 7Drop by tablespoonfuls or cookie scoop onto ungreased cookie pan.
- 8Bake 12-15 minutes or until edges are a light golden brown.
- 9Cool 3 minutes on pan; remove and cool completely on cooling rack.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Chip Lemon Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 188.5
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 26.7 mg
- Sodium 101.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 16.7 g
- Protein 2.2 g