1/22 Photos of White Chocolate Chip Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies
I originally made these at the request of my old chorus director John Kelleher, who also worked at Seattle area Starbucks (I think he'd had the combo in a cookie there, once). I was surprised but very pleased they came out so tasty! These days, these are pretty much the only cookies which are requested and I make on a fairly regular basis.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2In a large bowl using an electric mixer combine the sugar, brown sugar and butter; mix well to cream together.
- 3Add in egg and vanilla extract and mix until combined.
- 4Add the cinnamon, baking soda, salt and flour and mix well.
- 5Fold in the oatmeal, dried cranberries and white chocolate chips- making sure that all ingredients are uniformly distributed.
- 6Roll dough into 1-inch balls and place 3 inches apart onto a greased cookie sheet and bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes, just until the edges are lightly golden.
- 7Remove from oven and let cool for 2-3 minutes on the cookie sheet, then transfer cookies to cooling rack.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Chip Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (868 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 98.6
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 12.9 mg
- Sodium 63.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 1.2 g