I saw this on another website and they looked so good! The recipe says they can be quite rich, so you only need a few. You can also easily double the recipe and look like great food to share at potlucks and parties.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, combine the flour, baking soda and salt. Stir well to combine.
- 2In a large bowl or your mixer, cream together the butter, water, brown sugar & white sugar until smooth. Beat in the egg and add the vanilla.
- 3Add the flour to the creamed mixture and stir well.Mix in the white chocolate chips and the dried cranberries.
- 4Drop by heaping teaspoons onto a non-stick cookies sheet, or use a small ice cream scooper.
- 5Bake for about 8-10 minutes. The best is to keep them just slightly undone, as they will finish for another minute on the pan after you've removed them from the oven. Allow to cool on a wire rack.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Chip Cranberry Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (29 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 125.0
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 10.8 mg
- Sodium 46.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 10.8 g
- Protein 1.2 g