Recipe by Redneck Epicurean
Butterscotch and white chocolate is one of my favorite flavor combinations. These are pretty good and I think that switching out the white chocolate chips for some of those new Swirls would be good too. Gosh, I'm getting hungry!
Top Review by mandabears
wish i had not been so lazy and had reviewed this before it was too late. the cookies are wonderful, easy to make and so delicious. they will be a new family tradition and i will think about amy everytime i make them.
- 1 3⁄4 cups self-rising flour
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 1 1⁄4 cups brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream the butter and brown sugar together.
- Add the molasses, egg, and extract and beat until light and fluffy.
- Add the flour and beat until the dough starts to come together.
- Add the chocolate chips.
- Beat until the dough is mixed.
- Place walnut-sized mounds on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes on until the edges start to brown.
- Cool the cookies on a wire rack.