1/1 Photo of White Chocolate Chip Butterscotch Cookies
Redneck Epicurean's Note:
Butterscotch and white chocolate is one of my favorite flavor combinations. These are pretty good and I think that switching out the white chocolate chips for some of those new Swirls would be good too. Gosh, I'm getting hungry!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cream the butter and brown sugar together.
- 3Add the molasses, egg, and extract and beat until light and fluffy.
- 4Add the flour and beat until the dough starts to come together.
- 5Add the chocolate chips.
- 6Beat until the dough is mixed.
- 7Place walnut-sized mounds on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- 8Bake for 10 to 12 minutes on until the edges start to brown.
- 9Cool the cookies on a wire rack.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Chip Butterscotch Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (908 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1365.9
- Calories from Fat 598
- Total Fat 66.5 g
- Saturated Fat 40.7 g
- Cholesterol 195.9 mg
- Sodium 1434.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 182.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 126.5 g
- Protein 13.2 g