- 200 g butter
- 200 g dark chocolate, chopped
- 236.59 ml brown sugar
- 59.14 ml cocoa
- 4.92 ml vanilla essence
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 177.44 ml plain flour
- 236.59 ml white chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease a 20cm square cake in and line base and sides with baking paper.
- Preheat oven to moderately slow (160 degrees celcius).
- Melt butter and dark chocolate on stove over a low heat until melted.
- Mix brown sugar, cocoa and vanilla in a bowl.
- Add chocolate mixture and mix until combined.
- Mix in eggs.
- Stir in sifted flour and white chocolate chips.
- Pour into cake tin and bake for around 40-50 minutes.
- Brownies are ready when crumbs form on the skewer.