Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
Triple chocolate brownies!! These are divine and will definitely not last long, they never for me.
Make and share this White Chocolate Chip Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- 200 g butter
- 200 g dark chocolate, chopped
- 236.59 ml brown sugar
- 59.14 ml cocoa
- 4.92 ml vanilla essence
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 177.44 ml plain flour
- 236.59 ml white chocolate chips
- Grease a 20cm square cake in and line base and sides with baking paper.
- Preheat oven to moderately slow (160 degrees celcius).
- Melt butter and dark chocolate on stove over a low heat until melted.
- Mix brown sugar, cocoa and vanilla in a bowl.
- Add chocolate mixture and mix until combined.
- Mix in eggs.
- Stir in sifted flour and white chocolate chips.
- Pour into cake tin and bake for around 40-50 minutes.
- Brownies are ready when crumbs form on the skewer.