1/1 Photo of White Chocolate Chip Brownies
1 hr 5 mins
Triple chocolate brownies!! These are divine and will definitely not last long, they never for me.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease a 20cm square cake in and line base and sides with baking paper.
- 2Preheat oven to moderately slow (160 degrees celcius).
- 3Melt butter and dark chocolate on stove over a low heat until melted.
- 4Mix brown sugar, cocoa and vanilla in a bowl.
- 5Add chocolate mixture and mix until combined.
- 6Mix in eggs.
- 7Stir in sifted flour and white chocolate chips.
- 8Pour into cake tin and bake for around 40-50 minutes.
- 9Brownies are ready when crumbs form on the skewer.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Chip Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (1057 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 402.3
- Calories from Fat 253
- Total Fat 28.1 g
- Saturated Fat 17.0 g
- Cholesterol 85.0 mg
- Sodium 158.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 26.4 g
- Protein 5.8 g