Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
White chocolate brownies with semi-sweet chocolate chips. Yummmmm!
- 1⁄2 lb unsalted butter
- 16 ounces white chocolate, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups semisweet mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Line 15x10x2 inch baking pan with a heavy piece of aluminum foil long enough to overhang the ends of the pan; butter the foil.
- Put the butter, white chocolate, and water in a heatproof container and place over simmering water.
- Stir the mixture until the chocolate and butter melt and mixture is smooth.
- Remove from hot water and set aside.
- Put the eggs in a large bowl and beat with an electric mixture just to blend.
- Add the sugar, salt, and vanilla.
- Beat at medium speed until thick and fluffy, about 2 minutes.
- Mix in melted white chocolate mixture.
- Add flour and stir just to incorporate it into batter.
- Mix in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into foil-lined pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Cool brownies in pan.
- Cover the pan and chill the brownies until they are firm, about 6 hours or overnight.
- Use overhanging ends of aluminum foil to lift brownies out of pan.
- Remove foil and cut into 12-16 pieces.