Cooking to Perfection's Note:
White chocolate brownies with semi-sweet chocolate chips. Yummmmm!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Line 15x10x2 inch baking pan with a heavy piece of aluminum foil long enough to overhang the ends of the pan; butter the foil.
- 3Put the butter, white chocolate, and water in a heatproof container and place over simmering water.
- 4Stir the mixture until the chocolate and butter melt and mixture is smooth.
- 5Remove from hot water and set aside.
- 6Put the eggs in a large bowl and beat with an electric mixture just to blend.
- 7Add the sugar, salt, and vanilla.
- 8Beat at medium speed until thick and fluffy, about 2 minutes.
- 9Mix in melted white chocolate mixture.
- 10Add flour and stir just to incorporate it into batter.
- 11Mix in chocolate chips.
- 12Pour batter into foil-lined pan.
- 13Bake for 30 minutes.
- 14Cool brownies in pan.
- 15Cover the pan and chill the brownies until they are firm, about 6 hours or overnight.
- 16Use overhanging ends of aluminum foil to lift brownies out of pan.
- 17Remove foil and cut into 12-16 pieces.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Chip Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 570.7
- Calories from Fat 321
- Total Fat 35.7 g
- Saturated Fat 21.4 g
- Cholesterol 116.4 mg
- Sodium 207.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 50.9 g
- Protein 6.4 g